What's in the 2017 Annual Report:
Where we are at Today
A Round Up of Numbers
Being a Part of It
The Gift that Gives Life
In our 6th year of operation, our small charity organization has grown tremendously and we want to share with you the various ways we are helping the animals together and how we can help more in the future. We started with one small clinic in Nadi and Animals Fiji is now successfully operating five permanent clinics in Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa, Savusavu, & Taveuni. We are now not only a Fiji registered charity, but also a USA 501(c)3 registered charity, and also registered in NSW, Australia as a fundraising authority.
Our Head Office at the Nadi Clinic & Shelter is located in Naisoso, Nadi on the two acres we purchased through fundraising as well as a partial bank loan at the end of 2015.
This year has been all about our efforts in offering greater access to Veterinary care throughout our stunning Fiji islands, whilst ensuring stability of our permanent clinic services.
We are incredibly proud that--thanks to our fantastic staff and over thirty amazing volunteer Vets, Vet Nurses, and regular people willing to help--we have for the first time been able to provide professional Veterinary services not just through our regular clinics, but also operate over twenty outreach clinics within various communities.
Some of the village and communities include:
- Nasinu village, Savusavu, Vanua Levu
- Nabouwalu, Bua, Vanua Levu
- Lavena village, Taveuni Island
- Naselesele village, Taveuni Island
- Qeleni village, Taveuni Island
- Vuna village, Taveuni Island
- Navakawau village, Taveuni Island
- Lovonivonu village, Taveuni Island
- Nukuleka farm, Matagi Island
- Various settlements on Matagi Island
- Naiviivi village, Qamea Island
- Togo village, Qamea Island
- Kocoma village, Qamea Island
- Dreketi village, Qamea Island
- Vatusogosogo village, Qamea Island
- Various settlements on Qamea Island
- TNR programmes in Savusavu town
- Ba Town, Viti Levu
- Malolo Lailai Island, Mamanuca Island Group
- Ovalau Island,
- Tokoriki Island Resort TNR, Mamanuca Island Group
- Yanuya Village, Mamanuca Island Group
- Koroipita Township, Viti Levu