Fur Ball 2017
Join us on the 13th of May 2017 for the 3rd annual Fur Ball. Funds raised will go toward our subsidizing the costs for the almost 2,400 cats and dogs we desex (spay & neuter) each year. It costs Animals Fiji on average FJ $150 per animal and we provide the service for the small fee of FJ $25.
Our fundraising goal for the night: FJ $100,000
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT
Early Bird Special:
- Book & Pay by 30th April & Receive $50 funny money
- Book & Pay between 1st May – 7th May & Receive $20 funny money
- Book & Pay 8th May onwards & no funny money included in ticket
- How to Get a Ticket: FJ $150 per ticket. Tickets can be purchased at our Animals Fiji Nadi Clinic or with one of our Fur Ball committee members, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 993-6647 for names and details.
Itinerary for the evening:
- 6:30pm – Funny money Gambling Tables & Games Open
- 7pm - Intro by MC & Welcome
- 8:30-9:00pm – Auction & Raffle Drawing
- 10:30pm – Gambling Tables & Games Close
- 11:00pm – Top Funny Money Prizes
Concept: It is NOT a sit-down dinner. There will be a variety of seating available, but dinner is a station to encourage a more social atmosphere please read below for more details.
- The evening commences with a welcoming address from the night's MC followed by time for you to mix and mingle whilst you have an opportunity to familiarise yourself with the 'casino floor' and prizes on offer during the event. Throughout the evening there will be food stations, where you can enjoy 'gambling grub'. As mentioned above, you will be issued with play / funny money with your ticket, however our 'bank' will be open all night so you can purchase as much as you need, especially for the high rollers amongst us. Please note only funny money will be accepted on the evening at the tables and games.
Games: There will be Black Jack tables, Texas Holdem Poker, Roulette table, and various fun non-skilled games.
- Rules of Black Jack for the night: More information coming soon.
Rules of Stud Poker: More information coming soon.
Thank you to our sponsors!